Dialog Sensors offer customers flexibility, new features and ease-of-use:
A tilting eyeball for control over directional detection and 3 lens types for use in more situations.
- Standard Lens for Typical 7’-15’ mounting height; with a 14’ radius @ 9’
- Extended Lens for Typical 7’-15’ mounting height; with a 27’ radius @ 8’
- Typical 40’ mounting height; with a 40’ radius @ 40’
- Industry-leading Prolong feature: Dim the light for a period of time before turning them completely OFF.
- Mounting in a standard octagon box or ceiling tile no longer requiring a deep box.
- Easier programming with the mobile Dialog 4000 Programming software
- New and improved ADI-Voice technology for DualTech enabled devices.
- Dialog dataline equipment. Simple wiring without worrying about individual wire polarity.
- Occupancy detector allowing for Occupancy, Vacancy, Partial ON, and Partial OFF functionality for any Dialog-based systems.
- Photo Sensor for Open or Closed Loop Daylight Harvesting (interior photocell only, WPS-4741, also available)