George Lacey Sales, Inc (GLS)
GLS was founded in 2003 as an independent manufacturer's representative of architectural and entertainment lighting control systems. We are a market leader in lighting control system innovation, technical integration, and service, we carry in house system application, design, pricing, integration, project management, and local technical site services provided through staff technicians and strategic partner technicians.
Our clients include the architectural specification community, dealer/distributors, contractors, property managers, and ownership entities, serviced by a group of outside sales staff supported by the inside technical staff.
We recognize all lighting control systems as unique, requiring slightly different technical and economic needs as well as service needs. We also offer a number of lighting control system manufacturers and associates services to ensure the correct hardware and service solutions are presented for each project.
- Architectural lighting control system design, layout, and integration
- Stage, studio, and themed environmental lighting control system design and layout
- DMX Control Systems Design
- Lighting Control System submittals
- Lighting Control System energization, check-out, programming, and owner training services
- Occupancy sensor system layout, programming, site verification
- Daylight system integration, including daylight harvesting systems
- Window shading control system design
- System layout and mechanical installation of hoist systems by certified technicians
- LEED, ASHRAE, IEEE, and ESTA standards compliance and expertise
- Lighting control system maintenance and service programs
- Distributed and Panel Based Lighting Control Systems
- Wireless Lighting Control Systems (Interior and Exterior)
- Occupancy and Photo Sensor Systems
- Entertainment Lighting Control Systems
- Entertainment Lighting
- Architectural Lighting Integration
- DMX Control Systems for Animated or Dynamic Lighting Control
- Motorized Lowering Devices and Hoist Systems
- Variable Acoustical System Banners - manual and motorized, Installed and portable
- Emergency Lighting Inverter Power and Circuit Control (UL924 and 1008 devices)
- MRI Dimming Systems and Isolated Power for Surgical Application
GLS also represents a small quantity of select architectural lighting fixture manufacturers which are typically connected to lighting control systems to create a dynamic aesthetic environment.
For a full complement of lighting fixtures for architecture GLS works with a number of manufacturer's lighting fixture packages. Please refer to our sister company, CT Lighting Sales, for a complete lighting fixture offering at www.ctlightingsales.com
Meet the Team
With a staff of control and lighting industry experts, George Lacey Sales provides outstanding service through hands-on project administration and superior technical expertise. In addition, George Lacey Sales seeks to provide unparalleled technical knowledge to the lighting design and installation community. Our staff includes specialists in sales and marketing, technical design services, project design services, and warranty and maintenance services.
Sales / Admin
Distributor / Contractor / Outside Sales
Senior Applications Engineer
George Lacey Sales is proudly affilated with: IESNA, ESTA, DLF, PLASA, and LCA